BRIANNA LEE WELSH
IT'S BETTER TO BE A PIRATE THAN JOIN THE NAVY
“if somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes - then learn how to do it later” - Richard Branson
I've always been a bit of a black sheep.
My Mom tells me I was a holy terror, my Dad's nickname for me was Charlie Nuisance, and my primary school Principal told my parents I'd either end up a millionaire, or in jail. So far, I have yet to accomplish either, but I've heard that Richard Branson was also decreed the same fate, so here's to hoping I end up following in his footsteps. But I definitely live life, and have endless stories to prove it!
Connect with me on:
- The future - how science and tech will improve our lives
- Sustainability and renewables
- Alternative education, especially in developing markets
- Mindfulness and preventative medicine
- Your next crazy idea or extreme adventure
- Self-experimentation and bio-hacking
- Your next big journey
WHO AM I
Want to discuss your next disruptive project?
Or your next social venture?
Or taking off on an extreme adventure?
Get in touch!